Thursday, 3 July 2014
Smoking mistress was a sex goddess
A week ago I was in the mechanics giving my car over for a check up. When I dropped it off I had a big discussion with the mechanic and about how long it would take him to give it a once over. He said roughly 5 hours and that he would call me once it was ready to pick up. I said thank you and went to walk into the town to do chores to kill the time. When I was departing a woman pulled up in a car needing to be seen by the mechanic also. She looked totally divine and she became even more attractive to me when I got a whiff off her as she passed me. Cigarette smoke!
My dick sprang up like a jack in the box and away I went for the rest of the day. I went into my town to pass some time at the bookies and see who I could put a bet on with. However things kept reminding me of the smoking mistress. Ashtrays in there. I left there to go to the newsagents to get a drink and I of course saw the cigarette stack at the back of the counter. All these thoughts of smoking made me cave! I just had to go home with me erection and look up more smoking mistress women online! So I almost dashed home, got on my laptop to find smoking cams sites. I browsed for a short while until I came across this smoking mistress site which was crammed full of the hottest smoking mistress cam shows known to man! I hopped into one of these smoking cams shows and it was with the smoking mistress you can see above!
She was simply wonderful and gave everyone in her smoking cams room the time of their lives with a brilliant display of smoking. Within 5 minutes I was supercharged and then cumming wildly to this smoking mistress as she calmly puffed on her cigarette! This is the best smoking mistress site you can find!
Labels:
smoking cams,
smoking mistress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment